As we close out another year, we thought you’d enjoy a recap of our favorite blogs from 2014. The following posts stood out because they exemplify the combination of fun, newsworthiness, and transparency that we strive for at ARRIS Everywhere. We hope you’ll enjoy reading them again or for the first time:
- Q&A: Advice from ARRIS Engineers: In honor of National Engineers Week in February, we sat down with a few of our engineers and asked them to provide advice to students seeking a career in engineering. See what they had to say about how millennials can seize the many opportunities in this exciting field.
- ARRIS Joins NASCAR Family and Joe Gibbs Racing: In August, we joined forces with Joe Gibbs Racing and NASCAR. We talked about what it meant to take the leap from a behind-the-scenes leader to a household name.
- Entertainment on our Terms: The Case for Personalization: Our 2014 Consumer Entertainment Index offered some surprising insights into the ways we watch entertainment. Content personalization, access, and control is not only growing in popularity, but is a vital pathway for the evolution of entertainment. In her blog post, ARRIS’s Sandy Howe highlighted the key findings that explain why we’ve reached a global inflection point in how we deliver entertainment that truly engages consumers.
- Cable Modem & Gateway Demo, Set-up and How-to: Helping our customers enjoy our products to the fullest is one of our highest priorities. In this video series installment, our Director of Global Retail Sales, Tom Boshell, took a detailed look at the ARRIS SURFboard® cable modem and gateway portfolio, providing an overview of key features as well as detailed demonstrations, set-up procedures, and more.
- ARRIS Previews Slim, New Ultra HD Set-tops at IBC 2014: Pushing the boundaries of innovative set-top design, we previewed an exciting evolution in our set-top portfolio at IBC 2014, with the launch of the next generation of set-tops— the ARRIS VIP4000 and VIP5000 series.
- SCTE 2014 CCAP Interoperability Demo Highlights DOCSIS 3.1 Leadership: At SCTE 2014, we showcased the ARRIS E6000 future-proof design through an interoperability demo on DOCSIS 3.1 and pre-silicon DOCSIS 3.1 test products—specifically, showing the test products acquiring downstream signals from the E6000.
As we look ahead to 2015, we look forward to offering you ARRIS's perspective on the topics that matter most. Please let us know which blogs you found interesting and what type of content you would like to see more on our blog next year!